Elevator Pitch No. 2 - 17A


I didn't get much feedback on my original elevator pitch except for one comment saying the actual product was a great idea. I decided to show my pitch to a few of my close friends and family and they commented that I should be more animated.

So for this take, I used the same exact script since I liked the content along with the facts, except I tried to speak more naturally and with more enthusiasm. (Keyword: tried lol)

I get very shy when I have to speak in front of a camera so hopefully, this works.

Let me know your honest feedback!


Comments

  1. Amanda, I think you did a great job on your second try, you seemed to have a lot of enthusiasm and it's obvious you're excited and passionate about your product. I thought you didn't a great job of being interactive and not being stiff, something I had to work on for my elevator pitch. I also thought you looked very professional and that's important when you're trying to convince someone that you have a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    This was a great elevator pitch. Your ideas were great and all flowed in a certain thematic order that made your elevator pitch very effective. I can see the passion you have for your product and that makes it all the more appealing. Using hand gestures the way you did also adds to the passion to you have for the product and make it more appealing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog