Your Exit Strategy – 28A

1) Identify the exit strategy you plan to make. Do you intend to sell your business in the next 5 years for a large return? Do you intend to stay with the business for several decades and retire? Do you intend to protect the venture as a family business, and pass it down to your children?
As I’ve mentioned previously, I think my intentions would be to sell my business or at least my product to another company for a profit.

2) Why have you selected this particular exit strategy?
I once heard in a movie, if someone is willing to buy, sell. I think selling the business would be a better opportunity for me. I won’t have to sell the whole company, I can always keep my shares. I would use the large return to either start a new business concept or to retire depending on my age.

3) How do you think your exit strategy has influenced the other decisions you've made in your concept? For instance, has it influenced how you have identified an opportunity? Has it influenced your growth intentions or how you plan to acquire and use resources?

I think it has influenced my other decisions. It definitely influenced my growth intentions. I never thought of my company being a large corporation. I think in order to liquidate or sell a large corporation is difficult and can negatively impact a lot more people. With that in mind, I mentioned not hiring a lot of staff and outsourcing work and manufacturing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elevator Pitch No. 2 - 17A